Before this little mini project I had no idea if it was easy or hard to curate an exhibition and I definitely had no idea how to go about it.
When I found out what the project was, I came up with a few questions:
- Do you start with a theme and then find the photographs?
- Or do you pick the photographs and then find something that they have in common?
- How many works should be in an exhibition?
- Is there an optimum number of works that make an exhibition good to look at?
- How long does it take to come up with title of an exhibition?
- Does the title actually matter?